Commercial Double Glazed Doors
Specialising in both new build and refurbishment work, Abbey Glass & Burton Glass Commercial Departments fabricate and install Architectural Aluminium and PVCu systems throughout the East & West Midlands areas. Abbey Glass & Burton Glass are approved 'Kawneer' and 'Comar' Aluminium Systems fabricators and installers. As well as Commercial Doors, Abbey Glass also provide Commercial Windows and Curtainwall and Patent Glazing.
Our Commercial Windows provide elegant aluminium profiles on the outside and warm inviting timber on the inside combine the benefits of both materials to provide a durable low maintenance exterior with the comfort, visual appeal and performance benefits of superior quality internal joinery.
Designed and tested to exceed all contemporary standards, our Commercial Windows systems offer a comprehensive range of purpose made factory finished Commercial Windows, Commercial Doors and associated products. The system comprises of outward and inward opening windows and doors, suited fixed lights, panels, louvres and operating mechanisms.
Commercial Door Options
- Available in both polyester powder coated finish and anodised aluminium finish
- Thermally broken and non thermally broken options
- Swing or Sliding options
- Lifetime warranty on welded door corners
- Full range of handles, locks and ironmongery options
- Automatic electrically operated sliding or swing options
- Fire rated option
- Patio Doors
- Dual coloured option available, outside colour different to inside
- BS6375 and BS5368 weather rated option
- Residential Doors
Further Commercial Door Information
For more information and competitive quotations regarding Commercial Glazing in Derby and Burton please email Simon Law at email@example.com. Or contact Abbey & Burton Glass online, for more information.